Hi Mr. and Mrs. Dunbar,
Relax, Mary is doing fine. :) Just a question that is none of my business, but I'm just curious…. Mary told me that her Grandma in Slidell just had twins and you went to see them this weekend. Normally, I don't believe stories like this, but her story hasn't changed. Like I said, it's none of my business and if you don't want to discuss it just tell me to mind my own business and I'll understand. :)
Relax, Mary is doing fine. :) Just a question that is none of my business, but I'm just curious…. Mary told me that her Grandma in Slidell just had twins and you went to see them this weekend. Normally, I don't believe stories like this, but her story hasn't changed. Like I said, it's none of my business and if you don't want to discuss it just tell me to mind my own business and I'll understand. :)
Dina
This is the email I got from Mary Grace's teacher..I kind of freaked a little..I called Shane all worried about out daughter becoming a liar..and could this be a cry for attention What brilliant thoughts did he have to calm my fears, you ask...I did the same thing..but, mine was a little worse..He tells me the the story about when he was in 2nd grade he forgot to bring his show n tell item...so he decided to tell the class a story..He was 1 of 17 kids..His oldest brother was a bit wild and drank alot of alcohol..one night he was so drunk he slippted and fell in the bathtub hitting his head..and died. Can you imagine that poor teacher...
Then I started remember stories I told... telling someone in kindergarten that my mom was going to have twins..I had Chinese grandparents..guess the apple doesn't fall far from the tree..But, someone may want to tell grandma..
This is the email I got from Mary Grace's teacher..I kind of freaked a little..I called Shane all worried about out daughter becoming a liar..and could this be a cry for attention What brilliant thoughts did he have to calm my fears, you ask...I did the same thing..but, mine was a little worse..He tells me the the story about when he was in 2nd grade he forgot to bring his show n tell item...so he decided to tell the class a story..He was 1 of 17 kids..His oldest brother was a bit wild and drank alot of alcohol..one night he was so drunk he slippted and fell in the bathtub hitting his head..and died. Can you imagine that poor teacher...
Then I started remember stories I told... telling someone in kindergarten that my mom was going to have twins..I had Chinese grandparents..guess the apple doesn't fall far from the tree..But, someone may want to tell grandma..

0 comments:
Post a Comment