Tuesday, May 25, 2010

conformity

When I download pictures..I always have a few unexpected surprises...today it was this one..





Now, what makes me laugh..is..Emily has a 'choreographed' dance..Mary Grace just 'freebirds it' and lets the music move her..


For some reason..that video..took me way back..to when I was a child..and it reminded me of this video... All of the other characters in the video...just follow the group..they say the same thing uniformed..but, not Bip Bippadotta. ..oh no.. he just lets loose..and just cant contain his excitement...Does his own thing...dances to his own beat..

Bip Bippadotta and Mary Grace have a lot in common....alot I tell you... and taming a wild spirit..with out squashing it..might be the hardest parenting skill I have ever had to deal with..so far.



2 comments:

Sharon said...

I love that watching your daughters dance reminded you of a Sesame Street skit. Amazing how they stick with us (the skits, that is) after all these years. Let's hope our daughters do too.

Jennifer said...

I totally remember that, but when you were asking about it the other day, the only one I could think of was Manamanah. Remember that one?